Monday, April 11, 2005

Oh, great Swami, show your humble student the path to the exit row...



SeatGuru.com - Your Enlightened Guide to Airplane Seating

This looks useful...

When I fly, I usually don't really look at the type of airplane, even though I guess this information is available through travelocity. I assume that all of the offered aircraft have two wings and the necessary engines, landing gear and assorted aviation dodads that I would need to safely complete my journey.

But once again, the Web makes it possible to improve the quality of our lives while wasting time at work. So check out Seat Guru. Make sure that you get a seat near a power outlet so that you can play "Halo 4 - The Journey to the Mall" on your PowerBook as you fly to Los Angeles.

If only my ancestors had been able to access the Internet, Great Grandpa Tresjanski and his family wouldn't have had to sit in steerage all the way to America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home